Goodman Air Conditioner Reviews

"Worst company ever"

Three compressors from the first unit. Second unit installed reluctantly from Goodman. Less than one year later the compressor fails again. Goodman said they'll repair it….take it or leave it. We left it. Good riddance to this crap company

Jenny Giallanza

Sacramento, CA

"Should be called"

We purchased a Goodman a/c unit in May 2017 and two months later the compressor went out. I called the company and they said that it basically was my problem. It just so happened to go out on the hottest day of the year and we have a five month old baby. Horrible-Horrible experience!!!

M. Kelly

Alabama

"Cheap Junk!"

Goodman a/c units are cheap, unreliable, and just plan junk. In the 8 years I have had the unit, I have had to pay for repairs on 3 different occasions, pretty much every other year. The latest was the compressor going out. I could have bought a new, reliable ac unit with the money I spent on getting this pile of junk fixed. Do yourself a favor and save your money! Do not buy a Goodman!

J. Walley

Richton, MS

"So far Okay."

Contractor had it installed 2 years ago in new house. So far seems to run great here in East Central Texas. Set at 74 runs cool and quiet. Some of these reviews got me worried though!

gordon B avey

Palestine, TX

"Goodman is junk"

On my 2nd compressor in 2 months…first one failed…2nd one takes at least 5 attempts 2 come on…nothing but cheap junk…do not buy.

ERI weingart