Goodman Air Conditioner Reviews

"Goodman is Not Close to Being Good!"

Goodman will not back up their 5 year parts or 10 year warranty. Just spent $600 for a capacitor and 5 pounds of freon. The serviceman told me "My condolences" when I told him I had a Goodman. Saving now for a new ac unit that will not be a Goodman piece of junk!

Kenneth Elflein

Select an Option

"You won't be happy"

4 $300+ houses, side by side, came with Goodman HVAC. Built 07 & 08, all have had to be replaced. I paid $390,000 in '12 and have replaced both units. Cheap, but not a good buy.

R Chance

Roxboro, NC

"BUY ANOTHER BRAND"

We had ours installed May 2016, Paid $5500 mind you. This past week, it was not cooling. The guy came to service it said they have had the same problem with several of their goodman units. He said the manufacturer is doing a crappy job making these. He had to drain the freon out and solder a copper line, then refill with freon, costing me a small fortune(that I yet to pay pending a call or email from Goodman). I appreciate the 10 year part warranty, but if its an original defect from the company, why should I have to pay for this? I am seriously considering a class action law suit if I can get enough people on board. This is ridiculous.

MELISSA BENNETT

Laurinburg, NC

"OMG – I'm in trouble"

I have a Goodman, there when I purchased, and I am having the worse time. House, only 7 yrs old. For the last 3 years I have had problems. Just last week, coil and other items replaced and the unit is out again. 3 years having problems and so much money spent! Why are they allowed to rob people of their hard earnings. They should be sued for this crap they sale to people. Builders should not install these units. I can't even afford to replace it. The builders are going on blast too, for installing such crap. They too are partly responsible.

Julie

Raleigh, NC

"Don't Buy"

I had a new a/c system installed 7 years ago and I have had nothing but problems ever since. It breaks down every few months. They keep replacing the parts but I've probably paid in labor costs over 7 yrs what a whole new system would cost! That doesn't include the time I have to take off from work several times a year when the unit fails.

L. Sullivan