Goodman Air Conditioner Reviews

"Works great"

I have had my Goodman 20 years no problems I have installed 2 more Goodman's on my rental property's 10 years ago no problem s I guess you younger generation needs to appreciate things more have a good day.

Bill

North Carolina

"Defunct warranty"

Bought new house in 2009, 2 Goodman units installed. Within the first year I was having trouble with downstairs unit. The board was bad, gas line connect was not installed properly. Upstairs started leaking frown r22 after about 5 years. But, of course that 60 day registration, that my builder forgot to tell me about took effect. So Goodman would not stand by there product !!! You either get the warranty or you don't. They pride themselves with this little tactic. There product is a joke and so are the personnel, not customer friendly. I do not recommend Goodman product. Thanks

Ted Dillman

Louisville, KY

"Really angry about this air conditioner"

I just bought a completely gutted and renovated home less than 1 year ago and the air conditioner was 2 years old. Just broke and now we are waiting for of all things a motor. I'm in Florida it's hot and I'm pissed. Why should such a new unit break already? We've been 4 days without air conditioning and probably won't have it for another 4 days. Would never buy this brand again I wish they had installed a Trane or Rheem air conditioner. My contractor says he chose it cause it's made in the USA. That is preferable of course but quality would be preferable to something domestic made.

Lesley

Florida

"ONE OF THE UNIT'S ON THE MARKET"

I have been reading most of the reviews, I wonder why people are so stupid in hiring a fly by night guy to install a furnace /a/C. Goodman is one of the best name brands on the market TODAY.Goodman Manufacturing is a member of the Daikin Group, the world's largest manufacturer of Heating, Ventilation and air Conditioning products and systems. It's all in the install guys. I love mine.

Brian

Utah

"Don't waste your money"

Do not purchase Goodman products. Had a brand new unit (inside and outside) installed in January 2018. This past weekend it stopped cooling and the outside unit froze up. The technician found a leak in the coils in the indoor unit. Parts are covered under warranty so that's something. But the almost $1000 in freon we've had to shell out in the last few days because of the leak in the coil is not covered. But the girl I talked to from Goodman told me "sorry, it's not covered." In a very polite manner. That's about all the good I can say.

Melissa M