Goodman Air Conditioner Reviews

"had nothing but problems"

I live in Omaha Nebraska and I work for an apartment complex that has Goodman on 7 out of 10 buildings. I have carrier in the other 3. This year which is year 3 for the Goodman's. A/C is having nothing but problems. We have had about 60 calls so far this year. compressers, contacters, low on freon, and everything else has gone wrong. Oh by the way the Carrer A/C's are 5 years old and we have never worked on them. To be honest I think Carrer is a good make and will recommend it to anyone. Thanks

Jamie Johnson

Omaha, Nebraska

"air conditioning"

Neutral

Am looking for ac equipment

Benaghil

Libya

"GHS"

New house. Seer 16 and Seer 13. First service call less than 2 months after closing on home. 2nd service call about 1 week later. 3rd service call two days after the second. 4th service call about a week and 1/2 later. 5th service call about 3 days after the 4th. 6th service call about 1 week later. Finally made it to the end of the summer. Summer 2008 – used air about 1 month upper unit seer 13 – fan will not work. I believe the fan relay is bad. I will probably eventually replace both units. If I buy a Goodman I hope someone will shoot me for being stupid!!

George H. Sparks

Horn Lake, MS

"absolute garbage"

New house, new central ac unit. This thing has been problematic from day one. First is sounded like a plane taking off, basically it's very loud but I'm told "that's the way these units are".. Weak airflow after three weeks, service guy fixes it but says these units stink. Next season had refrigerant leak fixed. Last season had fan replaced. This season needed to be repaired again. Please stay away from these products, they are built cheap with poorly constructed parts and installed by contractors for top dollar taking advantage of home buyers. I should have researched this brand before I agreed. Lesson learned. Invest money in a better brand that stands behind their product. If you are buying a new house, insist on a different unit. My neighbor did and he's had no issues for the same time.

Mikey D

NH

"costly, goodman"

House is 5yrs, I have lived in the house three years, nothing but problems.

Czell