Gibson Furnace Reviews

"Maintenace Technician"

Somewhat Unsatisfied

The furnace for the most part works well, but I have had the same part fail twice. I have owned this unit for five years, the pressure switch has caused all of my woes. It hasn't cost me any out of pocket money, but it has been a pain in the rear-end. It never fails during the week, always on the weekend when the part supplier is closed so I have to band-aid it up till monday. I installed the unit as a combo, furnace & air conditioner. Air conditioner works flawlessly.

Frank H.

Omaha NE.

"Owned 2 years"

Bought furnace in 2008 and have had nothing but problems with it.After repeated service calls I have spent another $900.00 on getting it fixed and going through days of no heat.NO one seemed to know what was wrong with it at first. I was told that this is unusual for this furnace but obviously from the other comments this is pure lies. I will NOT recommend this furnace to anyone!!! I am waiting to hear from the supplier.

NOT Gibson

London ON

"Nordyne Model#KDG060112394"

This furnace/air conditioner has been a nightmare since its installation of the fall of /06. Constant problems have occurred every year. Good luck in getting custumer service through their suppliers.

Martin L Bilodeau

"On going problems"

This is becoming very frustating. We have had the guy out a total of six times since we bought the furnace 2/2010 and it still doesn't work. Now we are told Nordyne new they had an electical issue snd it sounds as if the installer is bringing someone from the company. I would not recommend a Gibson !!!!

G Petersen

"Not satisfied"

Had the furnace installed 2/10. It worked fine for a few months. then it would not light the burners. Had the installer come out wiggled a few wires and it worked. You guessed it, it quit again, the guy came out and ajusted the gas valve. It worked good again. I turned it on today to make sure it was working, nope, again would not fire the burners. They are now coming out and replacing the board. The installers are not happy either they say they usually have had good luck with the Gibson guess we got a lemon.

G Petersen