Frigidaire Furnace Reviews

"Owner"

We had the Frigidaire Furnace( high efficiency)2 stage and central a/c installed in 2006 in our 1200 sq foot bungalow in Edmonton Alberta by Economy Duct Works.A Few hick ups in the first year(computer board and dip switches) but they where covered under warranty and we have not had any problems since. Awesome company to deal with and great product even though I was skeptical upon the first few repairs.

Mike Buwalda

Edmonton, Alberta

"FRIGIDAIRE QUALITY"

I have the new style Frigidaire G7 2 stage variable spEed furnace in my house. The installation compared to my old furnace is night and day. All venting and ductwork is staight and clean. The furnace has run extemely quiet and our energy bills have decreased significantly. I would reommend this product to anyone

E Allen

Ontario

"Great job – Frigidaire furnace"

I recieved many quotes for a new furnace and a lot of bad advise. I went with a contractor that I felt I could trust. The result was a good experience and I have not had one problem with my Frigidaire furnace and air conditioner. It is quiet and my gas bills have decreased. Thanks Mario

C Batten

Ontario

"Furnace"

I had this unit put in 9 years ago, it has never giving me any problems' heard from a contractor at the time they would put these units in shopping malls. I'm very happy with my purchase.

sam lopiccolo

Royal Oak, Michigan

"FRIGIDAIRE FURNACE"

I have a Frigidaire Furnace model #g6ra096c-12. It was installed in 1999. The main circuit or eletrical board stopped working in 2006. I replaced the board in 2006. Now on October 1, 2008 a furnace technician said I need another one. This part cost $200-$300 plus. I am very displeased with this problem. So I am not satified with this furnace at all. I have had other problems with this furnace also.

Vera Jones