Frigidaire Furnace Reviews

"Buyer Beware"

In December 2010 I had a 2-stage, variable speed Frigidaire gas furnace installed. I've hated it since it was installed. I was told I would love it, very quiet etc. I find the furnace when running to be noisy and if it has to ramp up to full efficiency it sounds like a plane taking off in the house. There is a loud banging noise when the furnace shuts off and the installers told me it was the electric brake in the motor. I don't know if it is because my house is small (800 sq ft) and the furnace is in a open utility room and that is why I can hear every noise the furnace makes throughout the house. You spend a lot of money on a furnace and would expect to get what the company advertises – quiet comfort. Don't believe everything. Extremely disappointed.

Peggy

Nebraska

"Excellent all around"

Very quiet, trouble free operation.

John Barksdale

Orlando Florida

"Burned out"

Had frigidaire furnace installed 6 years ago had to have it repaired every single year. the ignitor goes out all the time and motor was replaced last year. This year we don't really no what is wrong the certified repair man is in our basement right now trying to figure it out. I wish I could afford to have it replace with something more reliable.

L.Nelson

Iowa

"Very happy"

I am extremely happy with the Frigidaire furnace and air conditioner in my house. The product is quiet and has trouble free operation. I have had 4 new furnace and A/C installs in homes I have purchased over the last 10-years, three of them were Frigidaire. One thing I learned is the importance of getting the proper contractor to do the install. I went cheap on one job and it ended up costing a lot of money and heartache. It was the poor install that cost me. Frigidaire is a great product.

John Brennan

"Making big noice when it runs"

Somewhat Unsatisfied

I have installed a high eff. unit 5 year ago. It is very noisy when it runs.

Mike