Frigidaire Furnace Reviews

"20/20 Hindsight"

I purchased a Frigidaire heater several years ago when my contractor recommended it. Frigidaire should have stuck with making refrigerators. I have had to call for service 3 times and getting warranty service was horrible. Would not recommend.

Mary McCloud

San Francisco, CA

"New furnace"

Our new furnace is great. So quiet we can sleep know.our old furnace was 25 years old and the fuel savings ar huge. No problems with unit at all and very happy with the contractor.

Murray

Tillsonburg

"Great furnace great contractor"

The Frigidaire FG7TC 05 percent furnace I had installed has saved me a ton of money. I replaced another furnace that was 5 years old and I had nothing but trouble with it. My frigidaire contractor showed me the installation errors in my old system. He fixed those issues installed the new Frigidaire furnace and I have been happy ever since. I am so happy I just changed old air conditioner with a new Frigidaire unit. Thanks Gerard

Bren

Ontario

"Absolute Junk"

Purchased Frigidaire 2 stage furnace/AC unit May 2010. A/C ran approx. 2 wks., then required recharging of refrigerant. When seasonal temperatures dropped in Nov, the service rep was out again to replace a faulty ignitor. In Jan. of this year the blower motor seized and was 3 days to acquire and install a replacement motor. As I write this, I am trying to locate the service rep once again to diagnose a new issue with this unit as the fan starts out on low speed as per normal, but high speed will not kick in. If anyone is considering a Frigidaire furnace, keep shopping. Very disappointed with quality and will never buy this brand ever.

Bailey

BC Canada

"No Worth It"

One year my unit could not keep up with the heat. Then the flame sensor was bad. Now I am searching for a pressure switch, because I have to whack the thing to come on. GCRA Series 80

joyce