Frigidaire Furnace Reviews

"Awesome, Reliable"

Very quiet and efficient unit, like always with this type of thing is the installer. Everything is triple checked at factories and yet people still blame the equipment. Believe me, when I say there is nothing wrong with this brand. Been around a long time and I love it. !!!! PEOPLE DON'T BE CHEAP, PAY A LITTLE MORE FOR A QUALITY CONTRACTOR. THE CORRECT INSTALLATION MAKES THE DIFFERENCE. HOPE THIS HELPS !!!

JO

texas

"Vibration"

Somewhat Unsatisfied

No matter what I do I cannot get rid of this vibration. ECM motor, changed blower wheel, done static test as well. Still vibrating. Very annoying.

dave

mass

"Useless"

This was a brand new unit when we moved into our home 5 years ago. First the a/c went out and 5 months later the furnace. Of course it was just months after the 5 year warranty expired. The motor burned and could not replace the top portion, they only sell it as a whole. So, I either pay $900 to fix it with a one year warranty or 1,900 to replace with a Trane and a 10 year warranty? It's obvious I replaced the piece of poop that came with the home. Frigidaire may make other appliances worth the money, but stay out of heating and a/c!

K. Ciniglio

Montgomery, TX

"What a Difference"

I had a new frigidaire furnace and a lot of ductwork installed just in time for winter last year. Prior to the furnace installation, I was heating my 2 story cabin solely with a woodstove. I wasn't sure what to expect from a furnace in this home (never had one) but when we turned it on for the first time, I couldn't believe how quickly and quietly it heated every room. My heating contractor did a great job, my furnace runs perfect and has a 10 year warranty just in case. Now, I am looking forward to another heating season instead of gathering wood, I'll have my furnace cleaned so I am ready to go!

Don Peters

Michigan

"Furnace Inquiry re: Noise Factor"

Neutral

Please help…..I Just had installed a frigerdaire furnace 3 days ago and already had the service man out. When furnace shuts down there is a somewhat loud humming noise that is annoying. Contractor says this is normal, and I say I don't think it is. Anyone have this same problem.

Bernadette