Frigidaire Furnace Reviews

"Not a big fan!"

High efficiency model installed in a brand new house in 2014. 2 years old now. The first winter, the blower fan came off the motor shaft so I had the guy who installed it come back to fix it. He told me a lot of people were having the same issue with the blower fan. This fall my furnace was making a bunch of noises so I called the guy to come back only to tell me my blower motor was shot and that the warranty would not cover it! $800 out of my pocket. I would not recommend these furnaces.

B Farrell

St. Paul, Alberta, Canada

"Parts keep needing replacing"

Poor quality parts and a poor warranty. I found out that the warranty only covers parts, not labor – that requires another policy I didn't know I needed to buy. I replaced the circuit board 3 times but it cost me $450 for labor. The warranty department wasn't concerned that they have so many poor quality parts that needed to be replaced.

H NOVAK

Maryland

"Solid product"

I had my Frigidaire furnace installed in 2008. I have never had a warranty and I only see the contractor every fall for a cleaning. Good product installed by a good contractor equals no worries.

C batten

Peterborough, Ontario

"Furnace"

This furnace has been installed since Nov. 19Th. It runs all the time – night and day. What on earth is the matter with it?

Donna Hall

Lexington, NE

"Terrible"

Junk. Installed a 2-stage variable speed, high efficiency furnace in 2007. 1 month later, it is needed a new circuit board. Required servicing in 2012 because the flame would not come on. Worked for another year and now the same problem. A previous reviewer stated it was in the contractor you hired who install the furnace, he is totally mistaken. The problems I have experienced and the problems I am reading here are all about the unit itself, such as circuit boards, blower units, pressure switches are things the contractor doesn't even touch when installing your furnace.

R. Dobson