Frigidaire Air Conditioner Reviews

"Front room window"

I have only had this new unit for about a month but so far it works great

Todd E Scheitler

Corpus Chrsti, Texas

"FRIGIDAIRE SEWING MACHINE"

I HAD A SPLIT UNIT FRIGIDAIRE INSTALLED IN 07 HIGH EFF. WITH PROPANE AND HEAT PUMP COMBO. HAVE HAD IT WORKED ON REPEATADLY FOR BLOWN BLOWER MOTORS AND THE OUTDOOR UNIT SOUNDS LIKE A SEWING MACHINE DAY AND NIGHT. WENT FROM A UNIT I DIDN'T KNOW WAS RUNNING WHEN IT WAS TO A JET AIRPLANE IN MY BASEMENT. TERRIBLE PIECE OF EQUIPMENT.

JOE

Kentucky

"Central A/c and Heat"

First Inside fan motor lasted 2 weeks! Next fan motor lasted 13 -14 months! Will be without a/c for 5 days.

R Liner

ruston louisiana

"Great A.C system 16 SEER"

Never had a problem with this system. Works just like I was told by the contractor. Saved me a ton of money on my electric bill. Quiet and cold. 10 year parts and labor. 10 year guaranty on the compressor. Gotta but this one.

D. Kunz

"GARBAGE"

Worst piece of garbage we have ever owned! We have had 7 new fan motors and we can tell that the current one, less than 3 months old, is about to fail again!

Mike