Evcon Furnace Reviews

"Mr"

I had to replace the existing furnace with the Evcon in 2004.This is a mobile home/w central air.It has been a very good heater for me.Last year was a very cold winter so it had to work overtime.GREAT WORKER

John Kroack

Onalaska,Wi

"Evecon 8995E676"

I live in a manufactured home and limited to the type of heaters we can purchase. Purchased the heater 4/1996 and have had only one problem, had to change the run capacitor. Great heater, no problems.

Michael M.

"Evcon furnaces –the WORST"

Inducer motor dying after only 3 years–lousy parts! Avoid these furnaces!! Poor quality control.

Henry Llama

"Hateful lemon furnace"

Got it brand new. Had more trouble than the old one in the house. The limit switch has been replaced 5 times. It is a fair weather furnace. As long as temp is above 25, it works fine. No one seems able to fix it.

S. Settle

"Terrible unit"

After 1 year, it had to be repaired and now 2nd year, it's still not working right. For the cost of this unit, it should be gold. Like everyone else, the combustion air switch is bad. I am filing a complaint with the BBB. I would not recommend this unit to anyone.

V Ingram