Evcon Furnace Reviews

"I would never buy again"

I would never buy or rent or walk by this company or the installer again. This has been the biggest rip off of my life. They and the installer saw a good catch. I think I was ripped off and have had a yearly service call not by original installer. I do not think this unit was probably not even new and I was taken. The cover to unit does not even fit correctly and just lies against. I also think that one day I will either fry due to it or be over come by carbon. I live in a mobile park and the installer's name is Bennett heating and cooling, he was brought up on charges by another park fool that was also taken. I turned him into Better Business Bureau but that is all. I don't know how to check to see if I got what I paid for even.

Elaine Gesegnet 716-478-6842

Lockport NY

"GS09….."

I have an Evcon furnace which has had multiple problems with the limit switch and other issues. This furnace was new and bought approximately 4 years ago and installed by a licensed and insured HVAC professional. The error codes are three blinking red lights and four blinking red lights. I have had several parts replaced. What has seemed to make the problems stop is to remove the access panel. This is not recommended and not safe, but the furnace works in this configuration.

J. Morrison

Sherwood, MI

"Furnace"

I just bought the evcon furnace and have nothing but problems. I had to replace the motor, computer board and the pressure switch. My neighbor has the same furnace with the same problems. This furnace is a nightmare.

sherry giampino

avenel. n.j.

"Difective furnace"

I had nothing but problems with my new furnace. So far I had to replace the motor, computer board and I need to get a new pressure switch. I lost days at work & my electric bill has ran up high because I had no heat for days in the 20 degree weather and had to use an electric heater. My neighbor has the same furnace, with the same problems.She also had to replace parts in her new furnace. I have been very unsatisfied and live in fear that my furnace is going to not work again.. It has been a nightmare with this furnace..

Sherry Giampino

Avenel, N.J.

"not sure what you mean by title"

I had this furnace installed just 2 years ago and already the switch was replaced a year ago at a cost of $222.00 I live in the high desert so no need for heat throughout the summer months. I got up thi smorning and the heat had gone off again. Took the cover off and the switch had malfunctioned again. Paid to have it checked and it was working fine until I turned the thermostat down by 3 degrees and it went off again. If it is goingot cost me over $200 every year this furnace is crap. I hada Coleman for over 25 years and got this one and in 2 years two problems. I should not have to pay for faulty equipment

Katherine Igarta