Evcon Furnace Reviews

Put in new 12-26-2012. This included new Evcon 3 ton ac unit. Installers were here every spring to get ac to work and every fall to get furnace to work. Replaced Gas Valve, Induction Motor, Flame Sensor, Orifice, burners. Was getting set to replace burners again, but the installer decided to remove furnace and ac unit on 9-28-2017 and left me empty handed after returning my full cost of it. I'm now looking for a whole new system. Fought this Evcon system for 4 years 9 months!

Tim Buck

South Dakota

"Best Bang for the Buck"

The product was simple to work on. The best bang for the buck. Looked at many other units and was very satisfied with the Evcon. The supply house was very helpful in showing me the different type of furnaces and I went with Evcon and would do it again. Thank you

Scott

Appleton, WI

"To anyone that has a bad experience with the Evcon Furnace"

I am a installer of these Evcon furnaces for years was glad to see not one of my customers had a bad taste for these Evcon furnaces. Maybe it is because the furnace will only perform as good as the installer that put it in. I saw that one person said if he takes the access door off it run good. Do you know why? Because the furnace is getting the air it needs to operate with. Whoever installed it did one of two things: 1. they did not run a combustion vent pipe out to bring air into the furnace; or 2. not the right size of pipe. If you do not have a large open space where the furnace is located you have to run the 2nd pipe some installer just want the money and have no pride in their work; It is not the furnace it is that your installer is lazy or doesn't know what he is doing. It's the truth.

M Flick

Pittsburgh PA

"Looking for info on warranty???"

Somewhat Unsatisfied

Model dgaa070bdtb I cannot find any warranty info on this model. I bought a mobile home with this model and have had some issues come up. The original installer is nice and will to work on it, but says not covered by any warranties. Only two years old, I would think there should be some coverage. Anyone have any information?

Randy L

Toledo, OH

"Bad furnace"

I bought my furnace in March of 2006. My furnace worked fine for 4 years and 11 months. I turned it on in February, and nothing happened. I have had the original installer out to check it numerous times. He has replaced the circuit board twice, the air blower motor once, fiddled with the regulator numerous times, and I still do not have heat. They now want to replace a gas control valve, but they are not sure that that will fix the problem.

N Trilling