Electro Industries Boiler Reviews

"Great Boiler For the price."

Somewhat Satisfied

I have had my boiler for a little over a year and use it to heat my condo. I like that the boiler is small and doesn't require much room. It operates quietly and works efficiently. Last winter the unit did not have any problems heating the space and my energy bills, month after month, were low. Speaking of, this boiler is electric which is nice because you just plug it in and let it do its thing. The unit also appears to be durable as I have not had to replace any parts for it yet and I do not think i will need to anytime soon. For the most part the unit runs quietly on its own with out much fuss, which is perfect as a boiler, in my opinion, should not be something that requires a lot of attention. I would definitely recommend this boiler to my friends and or family. No complaints here, Its a solid buy.

Bronx, NY