Ducane Furnace Reviews

"Couldn't be happier."

We had " Action Air' in Fishers, In. Install our new furnace & A/C units. "Cj" came & fixed our old furnace & explained that our furnace was very old. He offered told me about Ducane units. I Looked into them after he left. A lot of people had complained about their units were very loud. I called CJ & he said it's all on the installers. We had them install 95% furnace & 2.5 13 seer A/C. The installers showed up on time. Very professional . 6 hours later & they were done. They answered all our questions, & showed us how everything worked. They cleaned up everything . The furnace is very quiet! I can't under stand why people said it was loud. Maybe bad installers? Not in this case. I always try to use a small family owned company when I need things fixed around the house. This " Action Air" crew moved to the top of my list.

Butch F.

Avon, In

"Sounds like a 747 on takeoff"

Somewhat Unsatisfied

No problem, except it sounds like a 747 on takeoff.

Bic Lighter

West Virginia

"Junk – Burning smell from day 1"

Garbage from the get go when installed in spring 2012. This unit is equipped with variable speed motor on the fan. When running the ac, there is a noxious burning smell. Had the installer out 2x per year trying to find the problem but they never did. They replaced a few things and tweeked the speed control to reduce the air noise (secondary issue). Now so bad you can't even run the ac. Contacted customer service since now out of warranty and they were totally useless and unhelpful quoting policy book and verse. Wrote a letter to the ceo, Michael Sargon, few days ago and have not even received an acknowledgement. Any company that does not stand behind their products, especially with problems that began from installation, is one you should avoid at all costs. Very disappointing.

R. Wodrich

Toronto, ON Canada

"Ducane ultra quite"

My furnace is located in a closet next to my bedroom on the second floor in my townhouse. I was shocked at the difference in noise from my old unit to my new Ducane. Would recommend this furnace to anyone!!! = )

Dawn

Huntley, IL

"Very happy with Ducane"

Wonderful install, great warranty at a very reasonable price. Lower gas bills already. Would recommend this product to anyone.

Al