Day & Night Air Conditioner Reviews

"Best unit ever"

My system is working super. It is a Day & Night, don't get it confused with the Chinese one. Always ask for the U.S. made. Someone copied the American unit and is selling a bad unit with the Day & Night name.

Robert rosental

Naples, FL

"Day and nightmare"

I bought 2 Day & Night heat pumps and air handlers for a two story house. They replaced units that were about 25 years old. Within three years, a coil went bad on one unit. The coil was under warranty but not the labor. Now at just over 5 years ( and out of warranty) the other unit has a bad coil and the first unit's blower motor is bad. Day & Night equipment is junk. Buyer beware!

A. Racco

Central Valley, CA

"Terrible company"

Day and Night sent a man over here to fix my AC unit. I unlocked the unit in the backyard, unlocked my patio door and front door and advised him that I would be upstairs and to come and get me when he needed me. He came in and turned on the thermostat. Nothing happened, so he said, "Oh there is your problem; you have to replace the furnace, it will not come on." I had to tell that man that it was turned off at the circuit breaker. I turned on the circuit breaker and the machine came on. I left for more than 30 minutes and watched him from my upstairs window. He was just sitting in his truck. I went out and asked what the issue was. He said he is trying to get in touch with the landlord for permission to repair the AC, but could not get in touch with him. I called the landlord and left a message. I looked out of the window and that man was gone! He left my front and back door wide open! Left the AC unit outside unlocked and did not say a word, just left. This is a terrible company. No regard for safety or human life. Will just ride the clock and leave unannounced. I would not recommend them.

Angela

Fayetteville, NC

"Bad choice"

I had my unit installed 4 years ago. Since the beginning it was giving me trouble with different things. Now the coil stopped doing its job and replacement was imminent.The former installer was a jerk, and charged me for all the times he came to change something while lying about the real issue. The only good thing is that the parts were still under warranty and I had to pay only for labor. It has been a nightmare since the very first day. The lack of knowledge and the good faith in people led me to this problem.

Z. Heria

Miami, FL

"Filter"

Side by side or down flow package units run with no filter. Amazing. Fresh air damper, no sweat. The curved coil does allow dirt.

Joe