DAKA Wood Furnace Reviews

"Outsidde wood furnace"

We have owned furnace for 10 years and are very happy with it. The only down fall is cutting the wood and going outside to fill the stove. But the financial savings makes up for that in the long run. Plus we have the hot water heater connected to it so the homes hot water comes from the furnace as well. We have never had any troubles or major repairs just after six years in fall had to boil out the coils with an acid rather than replace them, that did the trick the coils had calcium hard water build up on them but just needed cleaned.

Neosho mo

"DAKA Wood Burner is a Blast!"

Somewhat Satisfied

My DAKA is a pretty darn good furnace and it was a great value nonetheless. Picked this puppy up from Menards and have not regretted it since. The body is built well and sturdy, so I've got no worries on that front. There is a heat adjustable dial (who would of thunk it?!?) that lets me keep the fire from raging out of control. The door is well built and easier to operate than some other furnaces I've used and that I burned my hand on something fierce. It's a dual burner, for wood and coal, though I just been sticking to wood and haven't tried the coal, but I don't think there is any reason to doubt that it will burn just fine. I mainly use it to heat the garage in winter, where I work on hobbies and stuff my wife won't let me bring in the house. If you're looking to heat your log cabin mansion, I would suggest a different model. The only thing I would say about this little guy is just that, it's not the biggest furnace there ever was, but I was on a budget and this was about all I could afford. That being said, it's never broken down on me or anything like that. It's a great furnace for the money, you really can't go wrong.

Madison, WI

"My own personal wood burning furnace"

Ever since I was a little kid I have always wanted to live in a house that had a wood-burning furnace. However for the longest time I didn't really know if I could afford one, with many being over $1000 or $2000 it seemed like a goal that would never be a will to reach, however I finally broke down and purchased myself a Daka wood-burning furnace. I got it on sale, and the one thing that really made me want to get is that it could burn both coal or wood, so if I ever found myself out of wood that I would be able to get myself a new furnace. I've never had any problems with it, and it seems to have been made with really high quality craftsmanship. during the winter months it is actually been able to help me reduce the overall cost of living, due to savings on heating expenses. I would definitely recommend it to a friend, as it is one of those rustic things that you and your family can gather around and just have a good time with.

Fort Walton Beach, Fl