Daikin Air Conditioner Reviews

"Only the best"

I purchased a Daikin System, at first I was skeptical with being it's a brand I never heard of- The Installing ac company assured Daikin is the best and he backs the brand with a Peace if mind warranty – 12 yr warranty- 12 yr labor insurance not offered by other Brands -he even helped navigate to actual online websites and showed me the real reviews – showed me the savings and comfort the ac will bring into our lives – well it's been 7 months and the Daikin system is outstanding, it runs efficiently and very quiet – my electric Bill even dropped – my neighbor wants one now and he is going with the new fit – I highly recommend and they are made in the USA

Logan Gil

Miami, FL

"Say No to Daikin"

Daikin Goodman split units do not hold freon and Daikin / Goodman does not care. Type in Daikin Lawsuits and read for yourself. Never buy their products

Randall Robinson

South Carolina

"Never Buy Daikin"

I am so sorry that I did not study hvac reviews before I wasted money & time & patience on a Daikin. Never buy Daikin!!!! Never just go with anyone else!

S Delaney

"Overall pile of garbage"

I work on facilities hvac maintenance crew responsible for about 40 buildings. These Daikin RTUs are stupid. Learning the controls is an issue, no one knows how to work on them. Tech support calls you back on restricted line hours after you leave job. Hard to find parts etc etc. Just junk.

Harry Sacks

Texas

"Nightmare"

Do not buy Daikin A/C. You will regret it. I thought I had done my due diligence in reading reviews about Daikin mini-splits, but after 9 months, one wall unit stopped working entirely and the other is noisy and prevents sleep without earplugs. Cost of the repairs on the unit has exceeded the cost of the unit, and it's still not fixed. Every time the repairman comes out, it costs $500-600 dollars. Yes, I'm pouring good money after bad and I don't know what to do about it. Don't make my mistake.

Wilson Jones