Crown Royal Furnace | Reviews | FurnaceCompare®

Crown Royal Stoves Wood Furnace Reviews

"Much less smoke"

Somewhat Satisfied

Previously owned a Wood Doctor which was fine until the second leak occurred. Happy so far with the 7200 mp. Notice that there is much less smoking. Too early to compare wood consumption, but will let you know.

K. Ouimette

Conway, MA

"Saving on electric"

I absolutely love our wood burner! We installed it when we built our house and has saved us so much money on electric. It is very large and can hold a lot of wood, and maintains a great temperature throughout the house. Thank you crown Royal stoves!

K. Adam

Coshocton, OH

"Heats faster and less ashes"

Somewhat Satisfied

I bought my stove from a local dealer who explained the stove very well for me. I previously had a stove that I had built myself so my house and shed were set up for it. The crown royal stove heats up much faster than I ever expected and has way fewer ashes than I was used to. With the ashborher in our state, the wood is not as dense as it should be but with the amount of air this stove forces into the fire it doesn't matter.

R. Finkel

Port Hope, MI

"American Made Product Built To Last"

With -50' for the last 2 days, the 7400mp has done an excellent job. Very happy with our purchase. An American made product that seems built to last and great customer service.

R. Doty

Clarksville, IA

"Multi Pass Series"

Purchased my 7400mp from a show. Talked with Ryan numerous times, even on a Sunday a few times. This unit replaced an old Taylor t-750. I had my mind set on another company, but after seeing Crown Royal at a logging expo and talking with Ryan, the choice was clear. I am certainly glad I have purchased from them. The Multi Pass series is very efficient and if you get it in the door it will burn it. The variable speed on the fan control is nice as well. Very fast recovery times. Super large firebox, in which we only fill less than 1/2 full for a 12 hrs burn. For a conventional type stove, this has got to be rated up there with the gasification unit. The shaker grates plus ash pan is very nice. Shake the grates every other day, empty pan 2-3 times a week, and clean top heat exchanger every 3 weeks or so. That's all the maintenance to do.

M. Ingold