Crown Royal Furnace | Reviews | FurnaceCompare®

Crown Royal Stoves Wood Furnace Reviews

"Providing heat since 2010"

I have owned my Crown 7400 since 2010. I am heating between 8,000-10,000 sq ft of space. This unit has been steadfast in providing heat for 8 years. I have made modification only to my circulating pumps and heat exchangers over the years. I am amazed at the construction of this unit! The only thing I want is an upgraded control that sends the current temperature to my iPhone! Get busy on that! Everything else is perfect!👍🏼😃

S. Maldonado

Fayette City, PA

"Dealer Support"

Somewhat Satisfied

Looking at Heatmaster, Central Boiler and Crown Royal. I went with the Crown Royal after the nearest dealer sent me some info and then called me. About a week later Ryan Horne contacted me. I felt like I would get better dealer support with Crown Royal.

Raymond B.

Rayland, OH

"Only way to go!"

I just purchased my 7300mp after burning an old central boiler. After doing a lot of research I decided Crown Royal is the only way to go. I haven't got the new unit hooked up yet but I have contacted Crown Royal for customer service and they even walked me through an issue I was having with my old unit! I am excited to start heating with the Crown!

M. Sheridan

Stanchfield, MN

"Awesome stove"

We love it. It is completely up to our expectations. Our only trouble we had was we were not given the correct book with the stove so we were not cleaning it the way we were supposed to. However, once we contacted Crown Royal and were told the correct way to clean the boiler it has been awesome!

Dave T.

Belleville, NY

"Highly Recommended"

I am very happy with the Crown Royal Stove performance. The model 7300mp is providing heat for our hot water, 2200 square foot house, and 1450 square foot pole barn. It burns efficiently and I easily get 12 hours plus between refueling. I did have a leak issue with the first unit but a new replacement stove was provided with no problem. Greentech Manufacturing's customer service has been excellent. The company owner spoke directly with me about my issue. Along with the warranty department everyone is very caring and customer oriented. Since this is my first outdoor wood boiler I called into tech support several times with questions and always got answers. This is a company that truly seems to care about its customers. I would highly recommend Crown Royal Stoves.

T. Kuhar