Comfortmaker Heat Pump Reviews

"Hansen"

Blower keeps burning out and the compressor on the heat pump has been replaced 2 times in 2 years and now needs it again. Can't get any help.

P. Hansen

"P O S"

I own two comfortmaker "10" models. I bought my house in 2006 and the units were installed in late 2002. Both units have have many problems and I am being forced to replace both units! Beware of comfortmaker! I'm switching to trane (10yr warranty!)

M Lindler

"Comfortmaker sucks"

Somewhat Unsatisfied

I had a Comfortmaker 4 ton split system,i have owned my house sice 2006 but the unit was from 1998.10 seer and the air handler witch was under the house,the blower motor konked out on us,so we now have a 4 ton Goodman packaged unit.

Mike

"Great System"

I'm not sure about the 15 years, but we've had this Comfortmaker heat pump system a long time. When we bought it, 12 seer was top of the line. No problems, just routine maintenance. It's still heating and cooling our home just fine.

John R.