Comfortmaker Heat Pump Reviews

"Saves Me $ Every Month"

Bought the 15 seer model 3-ton and they replaced the copper lines, etc. Bill has dropped $30 a month since 4/12. Protect yourself, make sure your contractor pulls a permit. Don't get snowballed.

Jon

central fl

"Trane Wrecked Wallet. Comfortmaker Keeps Me Cold"

Had a 7 year old Trane until the coil started leaking R-22 and the warranty was only 5 years. Had many contractors try to sell me $8-$10,000 units Trane, Carrier, Lennox, Infinity. Come on people, I understand the need for a profit but $$$$ Comfortmaker cost me $4890 new everything 15 seer. Saving at least $60 a month and 10 year warranty. In 10 years I can replace it new again for that price.

J M

Olando area

"Air handler & Outside Unit"

Do not buy this system from this company. In 2010 we moved to Florida the existing unit failed. We called a/c Company to replace old unit, they assured me Comfortmaker was okay, I regret not checking on systems reputation as the result I have replaced the evaporator coil twice, txv valve once, blower motor once and its only been two years this company can not keep selling this junk and the no name a/c company that installed it won't work on them so what do you get for the money hot house & less comfort….. do not buy this system from this company.

D.MILLER

SPACE COAST FLA

"P O S"

Installed new comfortmaker 7 mos. ago along with new a coil. Ran fine til now, compressor burnt up. Dead short on all three leads. This unit replaced a Payne unit that was installed in my home when I built in 05. The Payne compressor also burnt up after 7 yrs. due to plugged acoil, that has a recall and class act lawsuit on them. Payne and C,maker are owned by Carrier. So my opinion of their products is they are junk, stay away and do not buy. But if you like headaches and wasting money, go ahead. My money will be spent on Trane next time, I know several people who have them and have had no problem.

T. Cline

Central, Ohio

"Big Rip-off/Comfortmaker"

Built a new home in 2006. 4 Comfortmaker systems installed in 8/2006. Moved in 1/1/2007. Nothing but problems with Comfortmaker. The coils no good, leaking rust down drain pipe/have had parts fail. costs hundreds in labor expenses. Told, they know about thes3 models/no recalls done, just letting the consumer suck it up. Do not buy Comfortmaker… especially if you live in the south. And I am meticulous about changing filters and keeping drain line flushed! Cheap junk! But cost me thousands and thousands for 4 units…& all units showing same problems as main unit..just used less and taking longer to go belly up!

M. Nielson