Comfortmaker Air Conditioner Reviews

"Defective blower module"

Purchased modelPAJ3 on Oct.&2015. Had to replace blower module onNov.2017 & again on November.2018 !Part was covered,but $85 each time☹️ Live in a mobile home park & have so far found 12 other people that have replaced 19 of these blower modules! Obviously a defective part that I'll have to deal with not happily. Certified letter each time to Comfort Maker & generic response'not our fault'. Well,it sure as hell isn't mine!Will try some Fed. Agencies. Anyone want to buy a defective ac unit ? Pissedin Largo,Fl.

Dennis Aubin

Largo,Fl

"Great air conditioning unit"

This is our third summer with a variable speed inverter setup. This thing is super quiet and crazy efficient. I was able to raise my temperature 3 or 4 degrees warmer than with the conventional system I tell my friends all about the Comfortmaker.

Charles Enriquez

Texas

"Super Cool AC"

The previous ac in my rental house never blew cold this system gets the temperature down perfectly and in a timely manner. Extremely impressed with this product.

Betty

Splendora, TX

"Great Products"

I had one of these installed in my home two years ago and it was the best decision I've ever made. It's so comfortable in my home and my electric bill is the lowest that it has ever been. 10/10 Would recommend to everyone.

Heather V

Houston, TX

"A piece of junk"

Unit is less than two years old. First summer problems cooling in the afternoon to evening. Beginning of warmer months in second year, same thing. Installing company now says we need a new compressor. Parts are under warranty, but the cost of installation is $900. Don't buy this piece of junk and don't use any company that supplies Comfortmaker.

Jim Pate