Comfortmaker Air Conditioner Reviews

"Very efficient"

Had two a/c units replaced with Comfort Maker six years ago. No problems. Have had lower electric Since installation. Highly recommended. Good product at a low price.

KERRY

Georgia

"Moneytaker/Junk"

I have had the capacitor, compressor, and thermostat replaced. Just had 2 pounds of freon put in. Junk. Not as good as the 27+-year-old Lennox that this replaced.

Mary Ketchum

South Texas

"Major and costly problems"

Do not recommend this manufacturer's product – very ineffective unit for Phoenix, AZ. Parts break down and are very costly to replace, even while under warranty.

M Knutec

Phoenix, AZ

"Not worth it!"

Bought AC unit in July 2017. Compressor went out in May 2019. Waited 4 days for parts and paid over $1,000 in labor alone. Don't purchase this pos!!!

Lynn

Bradenton, FL

"Don't do it!"

I purchased this unit after my Trane was wiped out in a hurricane Florence. I waited 3 months passing up reputable HVAC companies to keep my business local. I was sold that this pile of junk was the latest and greatest. It is not! The unit only heats half the house with a 5 degrees difference between the thermostat and the actual temp. I was told that if ever there was a problem that the manufacturer can do a diagnostic thru WiFi and the thermostat. That is a lie! They can do a pressure check but cannot solve the problem. My ac does not and has not ever worked. I have been fed every excuse by my installer. I was told that the supplier is waiting for parts. That was a month ago. I called the manufacturer direct and was told that no parts had been ordered and they would only talk with the supplier. You very well may get a good unit but if you don't you will be without heat or ac for a long time and it will cost you dearly! I should have stuck with a Trane!

Richard C Gardineer