Comfort Aire Air Conditioner Reviews

"Junk product"

I bought this air conditioner 6 years ago, just a piece of garbage. Stay away from comfort are. Nothing but problems from day one, absolutely no service from these people.

des jastak

Meaford Ontario Canada

"Ran 3 months and motor dead."

The installing company denied the warranty of the system. Installed the end of the season, then ran 3 months and quit the following summer. They blamed rats eating wires but a different company came out and there is no sign of rats in motor, they say it looks new but think it may be refurbished. I did not purchase or agree to refurbished but the motor should not have died with 3 months use. Now after a 4 thousand dollar new system installed, I am spending hundreds to replace a motor that should never have died. I would never purchase this product line again, buyer beware.

K Manson

Myakka Head, FL

"It�s been 20+ years"

We purchased Our Comfort a/c unit in the summer of 1998. It seems like every three or four years we have had it serviced and I don't recall it ever going out on us. Pretty good record in my books!

WHamlett

Claremont, CA

"Fan making banging. 5 year old."

Neutral

Rsn1342s1e is 5 years old. Can't find parts. Fan motor making loud banging. Needs a new fan motor.

jerry marchese

Long Island , NY

"Mold"

I'm wondering if anyone has a mold issue with this unit. All I see is black mold in my unit. I use Javax to clean this black off, but am asking this now as I've lived here for 7 years. And have a breathing problem now, sore throat and flu like symptoms, started getting sick a year ago and now am so sick, I can hardly do anything. Will be seeing medical workers this Friday.

Irene MacDonald