Coleman Furnace Reviews

"It's the contractor."

Jason Nedrow of Northern Air in San Tan Valley, Arizona, was the reason we bought this product. He recommended it and did a great job of installing the unit. Was done professionally, very courteous.

Rick

Mesa, AZ

"New Coleman high efficiency furnace"

I bought a new high efficiency furnace last November. The installer talked me into a Coleman from the other brand I wanted. Boy was he right. I love it. It works great! Very nice unit and very quiet. I will go with Coleman from now on.

JON

Woodhaven, MI

"Coleman gas furnace and air conditioning compressor"

I recently purchased a Coleman furnace and air conditioning compressor and have been very satisfied in the brief time that I have had them. I have only had them for a few months but with the turn of the seasons I have gotten a chance to use both units. They have performed flawlessly and quietly. The units that I bought were both 95.5% efficient. The furnace that I replaced was 27 years old. The air conditioning compressor was 10 years old. I have noticed a significant drop in my energy bills when compared to the same months over the last two years.

John DeCesari

Atco, NJ

"Great Furnace for a large or small house"

I have owned my furnace for about a year now. I purchased it when I bought my house last fall. The thing that I love about it the most is the efficiency. Even though it looks pretty small it does a great job of heating the house while keeping my gas bill low. I haven't had it for a full winter yet but see no issues in the future for quite some time. I haven't had to repair it yet but I plan on using the warranty if need be. This was actually recommended to me by my dad and I plan on recommending it to others as well.

Olathe, KS

"This furnace is a step above the rest"

I have owned this furnace for 5 years. We replaced this heater after moving into our new home. The old one was just gone and after reviewing several options this one not only fit well within our budget but also with rising energy costs. It was also the one that was the most energy efficient. Me and my wife really have nothing bad to say about it and with it being the most popular unit for several years running we can now see why. If you are looking for an affordable furnace and don't want to spend an arm and a leg then this particular unit is and will be your best bet. The only thing we have to do is replace the filter once every few months during the winter time and doing it in this particular unit is a snap. So all in all this furnace is one purchase that me and my wife have yet to regret and neither will you!

Asheville,NC