Coleman Furnace Reviews

"Old Faithful"

My dear old Coleman has finally given up the ghost after 55 years of loyal service. (Actually, it still functions; it just doesn't function properly anymore, and I can't get parts for a furnace that's old enough to qualify for the seniors' discount at the drug store!) I can't vouch for their current models, but they sure made a fine product in the past. I'd love another Coleman — but none of the contractors in my area seems to stock the brand.

M. J.

Ontario, Canada

"Haven't had 7 days straight with heat in January 2016"

Haven't had 7 straight days with heat in 2016. Furnace repair tech out every week so far. Furnace is 5 years old or less.

Steven Moseng

St.Paul, MN

"Fantastic"

We installed a Coleman forced air furnace and AC in the past year. We had never had either of them before and are very pleased with the performance of both units and the affordability. The heat is as good as our old freestanding propane heater and pellet stove combined, much cleaner, and much quieter. It is also very economical compared to previous fuel costs.

Jan Michael

Ten Sleep, WY

"Fantastic Furnace at a Great Price."

I have a Coleman Evcon that I've owned for about 4 years now. I really enjoy how quickly it heats up my house. The air pressure on it is incredible. On some furnace systems you get that swift cold air before the warm air pushes through the ducts but it really is minimal and warm air is available almost instantly. I haven't found much I don't like about the furnace even after having to replace the air pressure switch. I would definitely purchase this furnace again.

Farmington,NM

"Complaint"

Somewhat Satisfied

I am satisfied with the furnace itself. I am very unsatisfied with the recall on it. I feel I should be reimbursed for the total price of the furnace. I had to pay the contractor as soon as the job was done. I could not wait to have it done as it was freezing out. They do not want to reimbuse me for the price I paid for the unit. I feel this is very unfair as to the fact that it came very close to burning my home down.

Laura Schimetz