Coleman Furnace Reviews

"Only 8 years old?"

I've had my Coleman only 8 years, and it's giving me nothing but problems. Will never purchase another, and I'm told I already need a new system? I've replaced the blower motor, the relay switch and the thermostat, and it runs more and more…but not blowing out as much as when it was new. What bothers me, is people who leave feedback when they just purchased a new system and haven't had it running even a year? I see that so much on these reviews. Of course, it's not going to give you any trouble. And, when a company only issues a year warranty, then that alone should tell you something is wrong. Lenox gives you a 10 year warranty. People, do your homework, shop around, get pricing….don't settle for less. I will not purchase another Coleman, that's for sure.

LJE

SE, PA

"My new furnace"

Old furnace was 45 years old and had been patched last year by the contractor. They recommended a new furnace at that time, but having just retired, it was not in the budget. October 2016, furnace did not work when turned on. Contractor noted age and condition of the furnace of strongly recommended replacing it. Having used the contractor where I worked, I agreed. Good price, furnace installed in 1 1/2 days. Been in for 4 days and has worked fine.

David Fenwick

Ocean, NJ

"Cost"

Neutral

I wish the cost of the furnace and installation cost less. Both seemed somewhat excessive.

Mary Edwards

Idaho

"Furnace install and repairs"

This furnace has needed repairs about every season for a year. For some reason they only warrantied it for a few years. I really question if it was installed correctly. Bottom of the unit came all dented. After repairs there are always extra pieces sitting around. Filter was forgotten to be installed. ***** **** ******* installed it and we are hesitant to call them anymore.

j nelson

Stillwater, MN

"My experience"

This Coleman unit looks nice and provides consistent heat flow to my home. My installer (Ed Baker, Beavercreek, OH 937-681-2312) was fantastic and had me up and running in 4 hours. The 4 hour install included removal of my existing unit!

M. Reed