Coleman Furnace Reviews

"Trusty unit"

Unit was installed when we bought manufactured home in '82, after 35 years it has kept us warm in cold months and cool in hot months, what more can you ask for? We replaced outside unit, with a used one, through the years. Then within a month things slowly began to give way; main thermostat, fan relay (which is no longer manufactured, and very hard to find). We had a/c techs out twice, they were almost stumped over the unit, before circuit boards became the norm. My sister and I decided it was time for a new unit. The Coleman furnace has been very reliable over the past 35+, we got our moneys worth out of it. I would certainly buy the same brand again!

Michael Mawbey

Kerrville, TX

"Finally A New Unit"

I have a home warranty plan. They repair equipment until it cannot be repaired. My furnace was the original from when the house was built in the 1980s. It has been fixed several times for various problems. Finally, there was a cracked heat exchanger and the company I rely on from the home warranty program was not able to get a replacement part. The home warranty program agreed to replace the furnace. The company selected the brand and model based on my townhouse. I relied on their judgment for product reliability and efficiency. When it was installed, the contractor ran it for a bit to determine if it was functioning properly. The house immediately heated in a way it hasn't since I've lived here. It was a wonderful feeling. We are entering the summer season so I might not get a chance to use it much over the next few months. I feel comfortable though that I now have a fully functioning efficient heating system. It comes with a 10 year warranty and the contractor will care for anything that occurs for the first year. I am very happy with the installation, product, and my contractor. Temprite Heating and Cooling is very reliable and knowledgeable.

PJ Madreperl

Middletown, NJ

"They are great and very professional"

The whole experience was wonderful. Everyone has been more than happy to answer questions. They made sure you knew what you were buying and what came with it and what doesn't. They did most of the paper work for refunds and are very professional. I would recommend all of them from the guys who sold the units to the installers. Everyone has made us feel at ease and comfortable with them in our home.

Chris

Utah

"Colemans are crap"

Had a Coleman furnace installed on November 27, 2014. Found out this morning (February 4, 2017) that the blower motor has seized and must be replaced at a cost of $1200.00.

Robert Lamoureux

Ottawa, Ontario

"Furnace"

Somewhat Satisfied

Works well, would buy another one.

Joseph A Esposito