Coleman Furnace Reviews

"Bad"

Have nothing but trouble with this unit. The gasket is blown twice. Rusted, fan motor gone now. Am replacing a12 yr old furnace. Will not be a Coleman

Young

Oregon

"Coleman should stick with camping."

3 years of Constant problems…I Will be replacing this piece of crap Coleman furnace…!!!!!!(with any brand but Coleman…!!!)

Estaban Rehmann

Minnesota

"Excellent Coleman Furnace install by Phil's HVAC"

My 25 year old Luxaire furnace failed on the coldest night of the year just about 1 year ago. A good friend who is a General Contractor highly recommended Phil's HVAC. I met with Phil and he did a thorough inspection and sizing for a new unit and provided all details about several brands and models including pricing and ongoing maintenance costs as well as trade offs among the products he offered. Based on his pricing and information I opted for the Coleman Echelon series along with a high end humidifier as my house tends to be dry. Phil explained clearly how a direct vent unit works and differs from a traditional furnace. I was very impressed with the efficiency of all the brands and models he presented but clearly the Coleman was the best fit for my needs and price point. The whole installation only took 6 hours including removal of all the old components and even some minor duct work changes. All work was neat and organized with several technicians onsite. The Coleman unit has been great and my gas bill is clearly $100+ per month lower than with the old unit. Phil followed up twice over the following 2 months by phone and email to make sure I was happy. I'm very happy with his service and my Coleman unit and components which he recommended.

P Romano

Staten Island, NY

"Satisfaction rating"

Not having had to even call for repairs on my previous unit more than once in over forty years, I didn't really know where to start. I went on line. "Home Advisor" only suggested Sears. The other site suggested a handful of businesses, but, although I made a point of stating that I needed a forced air electric unit, they all, including Sears, called back expecting to sell me a gas furnace. They also wanted to come to the house, inspect the premises, (probably sell me more than I needed), & give me an estimate. The gentleman at Blueline said he could tell me immediately (over the phone) what I needed & how much it would cost. I gave him the model #, wattage use, cabinet size, & approximate footage of the house. He told me what he could get, when & to the penny, how much the heater & installation would cost. It heats better & quieter than the one they replace & I hope to get another 40+ years of just about problem free service from this heater.

G Kathleen Kurfurst

Bonney Lake, WA

"Coleman Furnace"

I had a Coleman furnace for over 40 years before it gave out. With that in mind, I purchased the same brand. I am totally happy with the output, no dislikes, and would purchase Coleman furnace again without any qualms.

Judith Bowers