Coleman Air Conditioner Reviews

"Comment only"

Our Coleman central air/heating unit was new when installed in our newly constructed home (townhome). It has worked great since 1995. Only yearly preventive maintenance calls for inspection, etc. One Freon recharge in 20 years ain't bad folks!

Mark

Anaheim HIlls, CA

"AC unit review"

The unit works very well and we're very happy with its performance.

Les Kolden

Watertown, SD

"Compressor installment and contractor"

My old unit was 31 years old and had only 3 motors replaced (Coleman). I have known my technician at least 10 years or more. I trust his word and improvements. I only request for him and him only. My new unit was well below my expected price (below the couple of thousand I thought I would have to pay). It took 3 hours (or a bit less) to install my new unit in Texas. The service was thorough, quick and easy on my budget (which I was able to pay outright in cash). Astro-Tex is a great company and Kenneth is an amazing technician. Thank you for all the years of service!

Faye Grady

Houston, North Shore, TX

"No such size filters"

Door measures 19 inches and there are no filters that size!

Sandra Stough

Montgomery, AL

"Piece of junk"

My compressor has had to be replaced in 2009, 2011, 2013 and is out again. I was told by Coleman and Style Crest that there is nothing that can be done, as it only had a one-year warranty. The money I have spent replacing their defective product would have bought a new unit that is not a piece of junk. In 2013, it took over a month to get the problem fixed; lie after lie from Coleman. Horrible customer service and horrible product.

Kim D.