Carrier Furnace Reviews

"Ok except for the noise/vibration"

Somewhat Unsatisfied

Fair amount of noise/vibration for about 30 seconds whenever it cycles on.

M. Reiche

Mountain View, CA

"Mr."

I bought Carrier Weathermaker 92% high efficiency furnace in 1995. It never gives me any problem throughout the year. Never has any part replaced and never has any service calls. By reviewing the comments of others, I just think how lucky I am to have this furnace serve me so well. I would not hesitate to buy aother one if I have to. A solid quality product.

S. Zou

Ontario, Canada

"What is everyone talking about?"

I have had a Carrier furnace in three homes. I have never, ever had a lick of trouble with any. In 1985, I installed a Carrier furnace in my home in NW Florida. I had a Carrier Infinity furnace installed in my home in New Orleans and I just installed 2 Carrier Infinity Hybrid Heat systems in my 5500 sq foot Northern VA home. All have been extremely good products (although not cheap). In any case, I cannot say enough positively about the Carrier Infinity line of furnaces. They seem to be at the apex of the industry in quality and comfort.

KDL

Northern VA

"Carrier Money Pit"

Ever since our 2nd year of owning this brand new Carrier 58pav070.12 Series 160, we have had to sink money into it. Every winter something will go out. Replaced the Fan Motor after 4 years, Control board after 3 years, Igniter, Flame sensor, etc…

Mike Franklin Jr

Yorkville, IL

"48gs carrier"

Somewhat Unsatisfied

This unit has done well on the A/C part and with 8 years the heat inducter wheel had completely rusted off when we tried heat last week. Parts and labor was 455.00…repair man said he had replaced 9 last year and said it was a poor design. Had to replace panel and all…looks like they could use stainless for the blower wheel at least…outside of unit looks brand new

D. Stack