BUDERUS Boiler Reviews

"500 28C Mode. Would be good if only it kept working"

We have had our Buderus boiler for seven years. We must have had at least seven repairs. We have practically had it rebuilt with the parts that failed. I would never recommend or buy again, worst purchase I ever made.

Mrs J Blythe

Manchester, UK

"Buyers"

Our Buderus broke down for the 20th time in 10 years, and of course it took 2 days to repair and the temperature was -10 last night. This furnace is a nightmare. We have spent more on repairs than the price of a new furnace. The company does not respond to complaints.

Joan Collins

Swanton,VT

"You better read these warnings!"

Same here – my unit has now officially cost more to repair than it cost to purchase and install. It is non-stop problems. Do not even think about purchasing, you will be sorry.

Robert

Massachusetts

"Regret purchasing a Buderus boiler!"

We purchased this costly unit about 3 years ago. It was the worst purchase ever! It constantly breaks down and cannot be easily or quickly repaired. We have spent many nights staying at hotels because of this inferior boiler! Merry Christmas…it's broken again. It's Friday, and no surprise, it cannot be repaired until Monday! This is a garbage unit!

Lynn Martone

Fairfield, CT

"Installer error"

I will have to agree with the other techs who responded. I have been installing Buderus products going on 13 years and even have this product line in my house. I install well over 100 boilers a year and the Buderus line has a 90% success rate. Issues happen with all products even new cars. But Buderus also has referred us to customers who have used other contractors and the issues I find are all installer error. For the 10% fail rate we have had was due to controls not working right which don't even have the Buderus name attached to it. I recommend people look up other brands and you will be shocked.

Shawn D