Bryant Heat Pump Reviews

"Don�t buy Bryant Products"

Since day one my heat pump had problems. The 2nd year the circuit board burnt out. Now on the 3rd year and the blower motor stopped working Bryant does not back up their products. DO NOT BUY BRYANT

Toby

Malibu

"Piece of junk"

I will never buy another piece of Bryant equipment again. There was a recall on the A-coil. They wanted me to pay labor. $8000 down the drain! Only got 6 years out of it! Piece of junk!

Barry

Kentucky

"No problems"

Bryant heat pump since 1996. fan went out once and coils got dirty and froze up once. Little loud when starting up and not so efficient anymore with higher kilowatt pricing in Texas. I'm researching to replace this tired unit and am leaning towards carrier since they make Bryant and invented modern air conditioning. I own a business and understand that most product reviews are from ignorant people when they are complaining. I would recommend Bryant.

SP

Azle, TX

"It is a 215B which I don't see in the drop down lists and the compressor blew up after 5 years"

215B blew up after 5 years. Now I understand the Bryant/carrier company discontinued the 215 after our purchase. That's why we had to replace the capacitor and defrost board several times during the first few years? Talked with Rheem salesman who claims Rheem is #1 heatpump due to design changes. If true, sure not reflected in any review I've read where such as lifetime warranty is listed for at least two brands; or where salesman says if this blowout occurred with them they would replace the unit and not put a Mexican band-aid on it with short one year warranty. Nor reflected on this Facebook page indicating class action against problems with Rheem equipment. Salesman also claimed Rheem is made in the U.S.A. His one year warranty for install or defect problems is tempting but for ten thousand dollars plus I think they can do better esp after reading your pages of problems and mention of class action suit.

Bg

"Buyer beware"

Bryant is junk. Paid $8000 for a heat pump/ ac unit. 1 1/2 year later the compressor took a dump. Bryants warrantee does not cover labor at all. Had to pay $1,300 to have it replaced. Wish I could throw it through their front window. Never ever again will I purchase anything with the Bryant name on it and I suggest you do the same. Their product is garbage and so is the company.

allen