Bryant Furnace Reviews

"Bryant Canada has terrible customer service"

I purchased a Bryant high efficiency furnace 4 years ago. It was installed by a certified Bryant installer. The installer did a very poor job at installation. This certified installer is no longer in the country. I now have to have all of his shoddy installation work revised. Bryant Canada should appoint another Certified Installer to properly install my furnace. Bryant Canada will have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that it was one of their guys who did the shoddy work and they should pay for the changes needed. I will never purchase another Bryant product again. I am also going to raise the red flag for family, friends, co-workers, neighbors and acquaintances.

M Aherne

Calgary, AB

"Heat Exchanger Still Under Warranty!"

Somewhat Satisfied

I love this furnace. Quiet and efficient. All I've ever done is take it apart for cleaning every 1-2 years. It quit yesterday. After going through the manual step-by-step I still still couldn't figure it out. I finally found a dealer who has over 30yrs experience with these. Long story short… The heat exchanger is plugging up. He said the law suit extended the warranty to 20yrs on these and it would cost $285 for labor to fix this. Thats alot cheaper than a new $5000 furnace! So hopefully everything else holds up because parts for these are very expensive. I look forward to many more years of quiet comfort.

J Zutz

Plover, WI

"Old Faithful"

In 2007, my Bryant furnace was estimated to be between 25-30yrs old when I purchased my old 1920's home. Although it was horribly old and was only 60% efficient, I never had a problem with it until this year when the gas valve finally went bad. I will sadly miss this furnace. It kept us incredibly warm.

J. Strohman

Louisville, KY

"Pathetic"

I am having this clunker serviced for the same problem again. Fan and cycle system malfunction. Let's see how much this service call will run. Cold and shivering again. If there was a lemon law, this unit qualifies.

J Worden

Maryland

"Not the furnace….it's the installer!"

If you read the reviews on every brand of furnace you would freeze to death. I am a Bryant dealer in Minnesota. I have not run into any problems so far with any Bryant equipment. Sounds like installer error. You read the same "crap" on every major brand out there. It comes down to the consumer wanting everything for nothing, so contractors try to keep the customer happy…cutting corners where they can to save you money. Install the equipment properly! Bryant has a very high standard and produce high quality equipment. Here's my challenge….let us put in your Bryant equipment…if it has any major problems in the first 10 years we will buy it back. You have to sign up for a pre-paid 10 year service plan to qualify for this deal. a service plan allows us to do the proper maintenance to keep the system running in tip top shape. Call 952-594-1135.

Don Winters