Bryant Furnace Reviews

"355CAV"

Saved me 200 dollars a month and has run beautifully!

william hardrath

Baker city, OR

"Excellent"

Purchased 398aaw036-080 on 1-16-86,hurriedly, -17 degree temperature a 90% efficient, no repairs, only cleaning. After 26 years, pushing my luck, I am, again going to install a Bryant this quarter.

Rog Morrow

milwaukee, WI

"Satisfied Customer"

I upgraded from an 80% efficient furnace to the Bryant model named above. The new furnace is much quieter and keeps the house warmer than the old one. I used Moore Heating and Air Conditioning for the installation and they redid all the ducting upsizing the 3 lines from 6 inches to 8 inches ducts.

Dwight Russell

Santa Rosa, CA

"986TA"

Installers were very efficient, went about doing their job very quickly. It is quiet and don't notice when heat is called for. We run the fan constantly. Ask me in a few years what I think of the furnace, but presently I am very satisfied.

M Verhoeven

Regina SK

"Furnace is the best ever!"

Just had a Bryant 987m evolution furnace installed in my house along with an evolution thermostat and the system works great. It is so quiet and the house is so much more comfortable than before. Also our gas bill was cut by 40%. I love it! I would suggest on getting three bids from three different contractors. One contractor didn't even offer me this furnace and he was real persistent on me making a decision. The installing contractor was actually the most expensive by 5% but guaranteed me what the system would do or he would take it out and put back in the old system for free! How could I pass on that guarantee!

Dean Oliver