Bryant Furnace Reviews

"Furnace Review"

Somewhat Satisfied

I've owned my furnace for a little over 2.5 years. I dislike how expensive it was and they told me that it's good for split level houses. That it'll regulate the temperature on each level better than a regular furnace but it doesn't really do that. It's still cold in my basement. I had a 25 year old furnace with a crack in it that I replaced with my current model. I have not had to repair it yet.

Farmington, MN

"Unhappy after 17 months"

Our furnace will turn on, but will not stay on. We've had two pressure switches replaced in two weeks, and it still won't stay on. We've had all the drainage hoses cleaned out, but the inducer still gurgles with water. Read this thread at an HVAC talk website: hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.phy?1687911-Calling-all-Bryant-Carrier- Guys and you will see that this is a common problem, there is no fix and Bryant doesn't seem to give a damn.

Lara

Wisconsin

"Lasted for 40 years"

Mine is 40 years old this year and still works, but I'm upgrading to a 97%. I hope it lasts half the time, lol.

b krull

Cincinnati, OH

"Bad equipment from a horrible company"

My furnace worked well for about 6 years. At that point I noticed an awful, propane-like smell (I'm on natural gas) from the exhaust outside my home. During my annual maintenance, the technician noted the heat exchangers were going bad. The authorized dealer said they wouldn't do the repair under Bryant's "lifetime" warranty because they are not fully reimbursed by Bryant. After numerous calls to Bryant verifying the warranty coverage, I finally found a dealer that would do the work (and charge me the $600+ in extra labor charge). Bryant said they would review the extra cost for possible reimbursement. After submitting the dealer's invoice, Bryant is making it even more difficult by requiring a more detailed invoice with a detailed labor breakdown. Bryant clearly has no interest in backing their equipment by supporting their equipment and dealers – doing the right thing. They make it more difficult than any product I have owned to back their warranty. Never buy a Bryant or Carrier product (same company). Your initial pleasure of a warm house will be shattered by equipment with poor design resulting in expensive repairs and a company that won't stand behind their product.

Brian B

Mercer Island, WA

"New install Bryant 925SA Furnace"

Unit installed by Gee Heating, Gainesville, Georgia. A perfect install and a fair price. The unit is quiet and heats better than the old unit. I would buy again.

William Thomas