Bryant Furnace Reviews

"Solid Furnace Keeps on Humming"

Somewhat Satisfied

I've owned my Bryant for over 4 years. I've had it looked at by my brother-in-law numerous times. It hums nicely during our winters, but requires maintenance after every season. Nothing too serious, but all of a sudden it can get pretty cold and I found myself on the phone talking furnace multiple times. My favorite thing about it is actually the gentle noise it makes at night. Helps me sleep, haha! But as for productivity, my Bryant does its job. My gas bill is never that bad either, so it's an efficient gas model.

Greensboro, NC

"Bryant Furnace Review"

I live in a custom built house that I had built in 2005. The furnace is a Bryant furnace, Model #310AAV042090AAJA, which was a standard option provided by the builder. The house is a 2200 square foot, 2 story house and the furnace has always worked well. I like that it is very quiet and efficient and pushes air out to the entire house very quickly. It was upgradeable, as I was able to add on an A/C unit a year or so after the initial build. The filters are easy to reach and easy to change and are not very expensive. I have not had to do any repairs or replace any parts. If I had to replace it, I would definitely buy the same brand again. I would also recommend this brand to a friend.

Troutdale, Oregon

"Great working furnace"

I am happy with my furnace. I have had this furnace for a while. With my previous furnace the house never felt warm. I purchase space heaters and frequently used extra blankets, even when sitting on the couch watching TV. I do not heat my house excessively, rarely heating it to over 70 in the winter. This was a problem for my old furnace. Since the furnace has been replaced I no longer have this issue. When it kicks on for the first time in the winter there is no burning or gas smell that was usual with my old heater. The house is always warm and inviting. I have had it serviced every year but only for preventative maintenance. I would highly recommend this unit to a friend or family and would look for other products made by this manufacturer for future purchases

Hilliard, Oh

"We are so pleased with this furnace"

My husband and I bought our home in May and we were told that our furnace looked good and probably wasn't more than ten years old during our inspection. However, once it started to get cooler outside we decided to have a heating and cooling company out to give it a tune-up and a second opinion. The tech that came out told us that our furnace was actually 20 years old, and at this point we were basically running on borrowed time. We made the (very expensive) decision to go ahead and purchase a new furnace before ours died in the dead of winter. After looking at several options we landed on the Bryant 926TA furnace. It is a 96.5% efficiency, two stage furnace…basically the second tier model that was offered. We couldn't be happier with our choice. In the last 3 weeks that we have had it we have noticed that our house feels warmer, even though we always have the thermostat set to the same temperature. It is also so quiet that we don't even notice it is running most of the time! We were told that it has about a 15 year life expectancy but it comes with a 10 year warranty (five years on labor), so even if we do have to repair it I'm not too worried about the cost there. I would most definitely recommend this furnace to a friend.

Detroit, MI

"Our new furnace, one year later"

Our Bryant furnace was installed last year, new, by the HVAC guy we've used for the past fifteen years and who has done the maintenance on our home's air conditioning and furnace. He recommended it to us, a 2-Stage X13 95 model, as a replacement for the very old but efficient unit we'd had for almost 30 years. The new unit has cost us a bit less on our monthly bills, takes up slightly less space in the basement, and puts out a very nice and warm heat. It also takes less time to come on than our old unit. I would heartily recommend Bryant as a brand and the 2-stage unit specifically. I have no complaints whatsoever about this new unit, after 1 year of use, nor can I complain about our old unit since it lasted with few problems for almost 30 years. I look forward to getting a long life out of the Bryant, and our HVAC guy is convinced we will do so.

Sycamore, IL