Bryant Furnace Reviews

"90% GF From 2006 onward"

I'm a certified HVAC technician, and I will tell you that the quality is disappointing. You can install one in your house if you wish, but I do not recommend it. Please, don't believe that these systems are the best because the company is well known. From the year 2006 to present, ICP products will not be installed in my house.

HVAC TECH

"Motor hardly lasted a year"

Somewhat Unsatisfied

Purchased a Bryant furnace last fall… Was a drastic improvement in efficiency and heating from our old, previous unit that was on it's last leg. I honestly really liked the unit and how it performed. However, it's been there just over a year, and we had it stop working. It had it's first service appointment for yearly maintenance less than two weeks ago, and it stopped working. The tech who came out at night identified a failing motor as the issue and the original installers are coming to put a new motor in it to try to fix it. Found out other customers with the same furnace are having the same issue. Really hoping that we're not replacing the motor on an annual basis. We haven't even finished the payment on the original product and we're replacing parts!

Meg

"Noise"

It's like living in a wind tunnel while it's running. Grand-kids get scared every time it cycles thinking a wind storm is coming. Brochure stated it's a quiet furnace but it is anything but. And I've only had it 3 months.

Ruth

Iowa

"Would not buy Bryant furnace again"

Bought this furnace in December 2009 by authorized dealer. Have now spent $1500 in repairs including capacitor, blower motor and flame roll out switch. Customer service indicates no coverage on these items after 5 years.

M. Egan

Redmond, WA

"Gas saving furnace"

I had Mitch Wright Plumbing Heating and Air put in a Bryant 926t 2 stage heat variable speed furnace and could not be happier with the heat output and the low air noise. I would recommend to anyone Mitch Wright and Bryant furnaces.

d. smith