Bryant Furnace Reviews

"Furnace is defective. Received NO response"

I have written to both the Customer Service Dept. and to Mr. Cook in Indianapolis as well as having completed this form before. To date have not had a response. The Inducer motor is defective. We built our new home in July of 2005 and requested Bryant. I believe this should be covered by your warranty, however, I cannot receive any response to my numerous correspondence. If I do not hear shortly, I will take this up with the Chicago Tribune's Problem Solver, which will publish the fact that Bryant does NOT reply to customer's correspondence. I will also contact our Atty General and inform them. Hope to hear from someone. Bryant needs some public/customer relations expertise.

E. Kulish

Beecher, Il. 60401

"Bryant furnaces suck"

Had Bryant 95% (bs) 353BAV060100 2 stage furnace installed 6/28/2010. It routinely overheats and shuts off w/o reaching set temperature. The limiter that shuts off the furnace has twice failed to reset resulting in no heat and two service calls. The first tech banged the limiter on the floor to free the sticking part. Real high tech fix! We lost electricity due to storm and temperature dropped to 58 deg. It took 12+ hours to recover to 73 deg. after power was restored because the unit shut off every ten minutes. When it is running "properly" the airflow is so low it does not wasrm the more distant rooms. All the energy is being used to heat ductwork that cools because of excessive cycling. I'm told the blowers rate of airflow cannot be adjusted. Now I'm waiting for a Bryant representative. I'm sure he's got a well rehersed spiel as to why it's not the company's fault they produce a product that doesn't heat a house worth a damn. I've already heard the excuse that government regulations cause the problem.

steeler dude

Worthington,OH

"Byrant Multi Stage furnace"

I have purchased a Bryant heating and cooling system. I have had nothing but high quality performance along with service. It has been 6 years now and this system is a work horse. I am completly comfortable with my two stage furnace all winter long, and my two speed AC unit is incredible. I had nothing but terrific customer service from my sales call to the last clean and check. Most of you don't realize that 90 plus furnaces need a clean and check every year, if this doesn't happen, it can lead to heat exchangers issues early on. Maintenance is the key with the new wave furnaces, you need a contractor that installs it correctly and manages the system properly. Take extra time when choosing a contractor. Any high end furnace will work terrific, but if you ignore the quality and follow of a the contractor and choose to get complacent with you maintenance, then you will be setting yourself up for some high service bills. Really be extra, extra careful in choosing the contractor. NATE Certified, Esco Certified, BPI Certified, 24 hour 7 Day a week service, A+ Better Business Bureau Rating.

Lawrence Kesteloot

Algonac, MI

"Home owner"

Had a Bryant high efficiency furnace install Dec of 2009. The original furnace was a Bryant that had lasted in my home for 22 years, with one blower replacement and the usual furnace cleanings. Have now had the new furnace for over two years and have had no problems. On the coldest days were are comfortable and have saved money on gas also. I will look at Bryant again when its needed.

Andrew leBoeuf

"Bryant 95s"

We installed this furnace in October 2010 along with AC and air exchanger, total sytem changeout. Anderson Heating,Houlton WI, did the work. They did a great job and we are very pleased with the performance of the furnace. Of course we haven't been able to use the AC. The furnace is quiet and are utility bills have been reduced. With the furnace and air exchanger being controlled thru the Evolution thermostat our humidity levels are now in check. I would recommend this product to anyone.

S.Popowich