Bryant Furnace Reviews

"Top the line furnaces are no good installed poorly"

I am a Bryant dealer near Ottawa Canada. In the last 4 years we have sold over 600 Bryant furnaces. In that time we have had two warranty calls. One being a bad ventor motor that was actually partially the installers fault for using venting too large. All of the problems I have read previously are most likely installer related. To the poster that stated his furnace was overheating, thats not the furnaces fault. The installer has messed up somewhere.

Adrian Ayotte - Owner Reliable Heating and Cooling

"If They Still Make Them Like They Used To…"

I have a home built in 1960, never a real problem with the old Bryant, just the occasional pilot light going out. I e-mailed Bryant on their easy-to-use website the model number, and yep, made in 1960! The thing has performed great, I've had it for over 10 years. I'm replacing it this week, just for peace of mind (I've had multiple CO detectors in the home in case the heat exchanger went). Gas bills? Mine maxed out at $150 here in the coldest Kansas City winters.

Jay Martin

Kansas City, Kansas

"I would think twice before you buy Bryantt"

My Bryant furnace is only 3 years old. I have had my BRYANT furnace looked at 14 times already. The last repair for the furnace was a complete circuit board replacement. I have call the Bryant office and told them about my ongoing problems with the furnace but they tell me that they have fixed it this time. I live in a brand new development and I have talked to other home owner that have Bryant furnaces. They all stated that they are very unhappy with the product and all the furnaces have needed repairs. Within the first couple of years of operation. I have asked the BRYANT representative to do the right thing and replace my furnace with another unit because this one is defiantly a lemon. Unfortunately they have not excepted responsibility for make a bad product. The only thing I can do at this time is make sure I post my story everywhere I can to make sure I inform as many people that I can. On how poor the BRYANT produce are and direct them to look at other manufacture for they're heating and cooling needs. I wish someone would have told me before I bought one!

Robert Drahnak

Pittsburgh, PA

"Furnace or installation doesn"t matter it became my problem"

My 90 plus Bryant furnace gave me headaches from day one as it was always breaking down it seemed at the start of every heating season. Recently replaced this unit because of a crack in the heat exchanger,which was found by a propane gas technician. This crack caused a high level of carbon monoxide to be emitted into my home,therefore the technician red tagged the furnace and I was forced vacate the premises and replace my furnace immediately,as there was no back up heat source in my home. After 12 years of high maintenance costs,I was informed that the furnace was installed incorrectly.It seems as though the intake air line was reversed and the furnace was always starving for air. I can"t believe this was never detected before considering the amount of times this unit was serviced. I purchased an American Standard furnace because the supposedly dependable Bryant was not very dependable.

Bruce Augusta

Chester N.H.

"Dont buy a bryant"

Out home was built in 1978 and the original furnace lasted almost 28 years with little or no problem. we had the new supposedly more energy efficient and "better" furnace (Bryant) installed in 2006 and have had to have numerous service calls the latest to replace the blower ($475) It is very poor quality and I can only think the technician got a good markup. We are very disatisfied and would definately NEVER recommend this brand!!

J Mich