Bryant Furnace Reviews

"Expensive nightmare"

$8,700 for new furnace/ac unit – nothing but trouble & contractor unable to fix anything! The 1st problem took pge declaring hazard & turning off furnace before contractor was willing to work w/ the pge employee over the phone! To fix problem. Thanks to pge because the contractor was a disaster & remains a problem. Now the furnace is making a humming (do not know how else to describe) noise & contractor just can't hear it, so am going to call pge again to come out & hopefully diagnose so contractor can fix. I am disgusted w/ the whole mess and wish I had not spent all that money next step contractors board to complain.This takes a lot of my time which really makes me angry,

Pat Sides

Healdsburg, CA

"Your product stinks"

I've had nothing but trouble as the plug is hanging out in plain sight for repairmen and housekeepers to unplug while working and then replug. I was not told when this happened the unit would be non-functional and a repairman would have to be sent out to reprogram it and I would get charged for the inconvenience. I hate your product. I've never had as hvac before with this feature and I'm disgusted. Mary Moumblow

Mary Moumblow

Orange, CA

"Odor given off by furnace"

I would not recommend a Bryant furnace as they give off an odor throughout the entire house. I never heard of this happening with other furnace brands. I had a Lennox brand before and this never happened. Very unsatisfied with a Bryant furnace. I may have heat but I also have an odor.

ROSE

MONONGAHELA, PA

"a piece of junk"

After only 4 years there was nothing but trouble. Serviceman bypassed switch with a paperclip. The model was recalled and I was never told. Jail would be too good for these people unless it was in Mexico where this was made.

Terri EPPINGER

Illinois

"Poor Service"

Purchased a new Bryant furnace February 11 2011. Apparently there was a defective piece in furnace and no one contacted us to tell us .Had to purchase a new furnace January 2018 as that piece broke. I think we should have been aware of the problem and they should have replaced the piece before it broke. It was 61 in the house and -30 outside this morning. I think Bryant should pay at least half of the new furnace . Bryant and the dealer should have made us aware of the problem. We are seniors and on a pension.

Suzanne Fournier