Bryant Boiler Reviews

"I am very surprised that the Bryant boiler has got such a good review because I was just told that my boiler is so corroded tha"

As I mentioned in the title review I am very disappointed in my Bryant boiler as it is only 13 years since installed and it is so corroded now that I need to get a new boiler.

Irene Ingersoll

Toronto, Ontario

"Bryant Bwm boiler"

This is a review for the Bryant Series BWM boiler, which I am so far very pleased with. I installed this boiler in my newly built custom home. I wanted to chose something that would have a long life and was cost efficient and I settled upon this one. So far my bills have been cheaper in this home than in my previous one with a different brand. Bryant is a well-known good product which is why I chose it, and I actually recommended this exact boiler to my neighbor who is building a larger home a few houses down. I have had many different types of boilers in the many houses I've lived in over the years, and this one of the most efficient ones that I've had. I am very pleased and my check book is very pleased as well! I look forward to having many years with this boiler! I definitely would recommend!

Oklahoma City, ok

"Boiler Toiler in the Coiler"

I have owned my boiler for 11 years and am very satisfied with it. For the first 10 years it was very low maintenance and only required an annual preventive maintenance and cleaning. Twice this year, however, we have had to replace the steam relief valve and also changed the dial type temperature setting hardware to a digital unit because the dial hardware was not functioning properly. The repairs have been successful so far and I can't complain about them because everything mechanical needs to be repaired after a certain amount of time. I expect to get at least another 10 years use out of my boiler before needing to replace. In general, I am very satisfied with my boiler as it runs relatively quietly, has been reliable in producing consistent and on-demand hot water for showers, baseboard heat and dishwasher. I would definitely recommend the Bryant brand to a friend.

Fort LAuderdale, Fl

"McKee review of Bryant home boiler for heat and hot water"

Norristown, PA