Bryant Air Conditioner Reviews

"Bad product"

On January 27, 2016 I bought a new Bryant a/c and Heat Pump package unit.I Was told that it was the top of the line product.On January 21, 2017 The Control Board had to be replaced under warranty but had to pay $100.00 labor.On September 2, 2017 my a/c down again this time the Transformer had to be replaced part covered $132.00 labor.Today October 31, 2017 the a/c stopped working again. I would not recommend Bryant to anyone and I will never buy another one.

A.Santos

Plant City, FL

"Broke down in less than 18 months"

I hope you research your air conditioner brands and stay away from Bryant. We had our break down in less than 18 months with a bad transformer. Although the parts are covered, labor is not. It's unfortunate to have this as a standard practice when I wouldn't be needing the labor if the product had any quality.

H. Brulez

Kansas

"Horrible product… do not buy!!!"

Second time in 6 months that we've had to replace the motor. Our rep took good care of us; however, when I called Bryant, whomever answered the phone hung up on me after hearing my issue. Very unprofessional people to deal with and we will never purchase another Bryant product again!!!

Holly Sisti

Holiday, FL

"Evaporator coil has failed again"

New house in 2003, then 2005 had to have evaporator Coil replaced- had a hole/leak they said. Part was covered but had to pay labor. Then at year 5 1/2 the evaporator coil failed- said it had a hole. After much complaining, they replaced the coil but I again paid labor. Then after another 5 1/2 years same problem so I just had the system charged. Here we are again system low on Freon so I had it checked and guess what the leak again has been due to a hole in the coil. Bryant said sorry the system is out of warranty. I said this will be the 4th coil in 14 years but obviously this last episode started at year 12 when the replacement coil was again just over 5 1/2 yrs. old. The Bryant rep. Just hung up on me when I said don't you care about your customers. 4 evaporator coils is obviously a quality issue.

Jim

Ohio

"Evaporator coil"

Put in furnace air conditioner in 2015 in 2017 went to use and was told evaporator coil is bad must replace and charge 625 for labor part was free. This is a racket Bryant should stand behind there parts including warranty. How they can sell someone junk like this I do not know. Maybe someone should start a class action suit against them for selling inferior parts they know do not stand up. Don't buy a Bryant anything

kathy ballman