Bryant Air Conditioner Reviews

"Do not buy"

This company doesn't deserve to be in business. They sell junk and won't stand behind the crap they put their name on. Do not waste your hard earned dollars on any carrier Bryant product. I'm sure any other air conditioning product would be a better choice.

S. Kane

Florida

"Many problems"

Bought new system in 2015. Had issues in 2016, 2017 and 2018. Bryant response when I asked to be reimbursed for all the labor costs (hundreds with all the service calls) on a brand new system – we only cover parts. Had system had response. No more Bryants for me.

MJ wolf

Nokomis, FL

"FAULTY PRODUCT HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE"

My unit had a failure of the outside coil after only 18 months. The installer, Encore Air, never even bothered to return my messages and phone calls. It took Bryant 6 days to even ship the parts by freight and another 7 for the part to arrive. People at Carrier Enterprises parts were very rude at being questioned by a homeowner about the slow shipping and their ridiculous policy of asking customers to pay for warranted parts and then refunding the money after their junk part is returned. Maybe they should move to Mexico. They might get workers who care enough about their jobs to do quality work.

D. Roberts

Saint Petersburg, FL

"Awesome"

90 percent of the negative reviews in my opinion is from what I see is all on the installation and who installed it. My original ac witch was 30 years old and was a Bryant, just remember one thing you get what you pay for and if it's been ordered online and you get some side show tech you are definitely going to have negative feedback on the system.

David

Pensacola, FL

"New Bryant AC unit, Rotten Deal"

Spent over four thousand dollars for a new Bryant ac unit, less than a year latter compressor went out, hundreds of dollars in labor to replace, now another year later and the service co. Is here replacing the compressor again! Never buy a Bryant!

Jodie Shumaker