Bryant Air Conditioner Reviews

"Coastal series"

I had 2 complete Bryant units changed out; exterior and interior heater- blower. I am in Port Isabel Texas which is one of the saltiest and windiest environments anywhere and I've had zero problems. The dealer Joe Human and his excellent 2man team know what they're doing. They had a unique issue that five other potential ac cos. Could not figure out. These super guys pulled a good vacuum and were out in less than a day. That was 3 years ago. Happy customer. Capt. David

David Smith

Port Isabel, TX

"Don't buy a Bryant"

We installed a new unit in September 2012. The compressor went out in June 2017. It was still in warranty but we had to pay labor and Freon charges. In June of 2019, the compressor is out again. Our heating and cooling company recommended replacing the entire outside unit so we would have a warranty again. Bryant Customer Care offered to have their field rep contact the heating and cooling company to see why the compressors are failing. That takes 3 – 5 working days. However, we are out of warranty and regardless of why they are failing, we are in for an addition $2,410. So $2,968 in repairs in 7 years on a $3,800 air conditioner. Bryant Customer Service was very clear there was nothing they were willing to do for us. We are ditching Bryant and going to Trane.

Mary G.

Osage Beach, MO

"I have a PA3Z-B unit and in 6 years"

This unit was installed in January 2013 and since then I have had to pay for repairs 4 times – This is a lemon and would like to know how I can be compensated for your defective product –

Cynthia

Plant City, FL

"Very unhappy"

Purchased the unit April 2016, in 10 months a/c not working. Needed a new blower motor…installed. Have a service contract….serviced in April 2018. a/c out again. Two visits in June 2018…. lower motor out again, working intermittently. So day 2 no air…it's 89 inside the home….now our parts are under warranty but not labor…not pleased. Big purchase…big mistake. Don't purchase.

M. Henninger

Hollywood, FL

"Go to Las Vegas instead"

Bryant is a waste of your money. Go to Las Vegas and blow all your money at the roulette table instead. If you get three years out of a Bryant then consider yourself a big winner.

Larry Downing