Broan Heat Pump Reviews

"Needs work every year. 9 years old"

I spent $9k on this Broan back in 2010 and every year, we had to have something replaced. Sure, it's under warranty but I still have to pay the company to come to fix it. It went out yesterday on the 4th of July when it's the mid-90s and extremely humid. The motor now has to Ordered which could take a week so no sleep until it's fixed. Don't buy a Broan!!

Michael king

Winchester, VA

"Always something wrong"

I bought this in 2012. It had a 10 year warranty. I pay to have it checked out yearly to keep the warranty. There is always something going wrong. The company sends out repairmen quick, but it's a lot. I would not ever recommend this brand to my worst enemy. Junk. Don't buy Broan.

Patricia Mcminn

Alabama

"Great compressor, junk components"

Great looking unit with a top-of-the-line compressor, but the coils are junk! After only two years of service the accumulator & evaporator coils were leaking like a sieve. I would never use a Broan AC unit again & that's a shame because they have great ventilators, etc., & that's why I chose to try one — bad mistake. They do have the highest industry standard on the compressor warranty, but other components – they will provide new replacement parts, but you are stuck with the technician bill as well as supplies (Freon/oil. etc.). Save yourself money & spend a bit more for a more reliable unit.

jim wilson

Mount Juliet, TN

"Broan does not provide good customer service"

Broan has poor custom service. Brand-new product was defective.

Manning

VA

"What a Piece of JUNK Installed Last Summer and it Has Been Serviced 26!!! TIMES and I Have to AC the Next Summer"

I want it out and a million mile from my home, but the AC guy says he can't just take it out. I want to know [email protected]@[email protected][email protected]

Pam Fitch