Biasi Boiler Reviews

"Shit company and shit customer service they just making money no service"

Shut company shot boiler and even bill shot customer service

Jabir

Birmingham, AL

"Do not get Biasi – Customer Service is Terrible"

I got a Biasi Inovia 25c boiler fixed 18 months ago. We serviced our boiler using one of Biasi's recommended engineers 'Olympic Plumping' who also said there was an issue & fixed that for us. Cost us '240 to fix the issue and get this serviced. After few days it stopped working to the point we got no hot water or heating. Spoke to Biasi, who then sent one of their Engineer's. After having a look at the boiler, they said the issue is not covered from the warranty and just walked out. We then went to British Gas who came and did an assessment on the boiler. To our shock Carbon Monoxide level was beyond 300 (their reading machine switches off when it reaches to 300). As the situation was very dangerous, he cut off the gas pipe & asked us to call Biasi to get it fixed. We were told from British Gas that this was serious negligence on the part of Biasi, and that they should have detected this on their last visit. Can not think what would have happened if we didn't call British Gas for an assessment. We called Biasi for the 2nd time, and 2 of their engineers came & confirmed that the pipe was contaminated and as a result the boiler has packed up. They said the engineer who has fixed this originally has not done the flush properly. Unfortunately he has left the country, but he is a qualified gas engineer and has done many jobs on houses we know & none of them has had any issues and I saw him doing the flush using a large equipment on all the radiators at that time. Biasi is refusing to fix this for us & they have now revoked our 5 year warranty… This is a very frustrating situation for us. I have a 5 year old child and we have not had any hot water since May. We are now paying to get another new boiler fixed and planning to go for Valliant or Worcester this time. I am so upset that Biasi has just washed their hands off blaming this to a fault caused by the Engineer who fixed this originally. I will be writing to Trading Standards & Consumer Ombudsmen as I think overall they have been very unfair from the start. Right from the start they made every excuse not to fix this for us to the stage where they have now revoked our warranty. I can see from some of the reviews in this site that few consumers have had similar problems. We might have a good case here if we can do this complain as a group. If you like to be part of this, please drop me an email to <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="f59d9c8780cdc5b59298949c99db969a98">[email'protected]</a><script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e–;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */</script> I am not expecting anything from this process apart from making sure they learn a lesson as I have already decided to go for a new boiler. Their customer service was really poor and there was no empathy from their end, its like their customers don't matter to them. Genuinely don't think we should allow another consumer fall on the same trap as me. It cost money, time & so much aggravation. I know the boiler was cheap comparing to other good boilers out there, but there is still certain standards which is expected to be maintained from a company of this nature.

Hiruni

Essex, United Kingdom

"Pure Garbage"

Don't waste your money with Biasi Boilers. Over the 3 years we have owned our Biasi Riva combi-boiler we have had a repairman out a combined 7 times, including a visit from a qht factory rep. Boiler went out again Sunday, called local plumber for service Monday. Parts will not be here till Friday night, which will either require an after hours service call, or waiting until Monday for hot water. This is totally unacceptable considering the distributor is in NH, and this should be a common off the shelf part (air flow meter). I would recommend people buy something with local part support. Good thing it's not winter!

Alex Efron

Maine

"Problems with Biasi boiler"

Biasi review – I didn't take any notice of what I was told about Biasi boilers. I went ahead against advice and bought a Biasi Advance +35c with a Biasi 5 year parts & labour warranty, and it looked a bargain. Had it installed by a reluctant local firm and thought great, now I'm trouble free for at least 5 years. How wrong I was. Within a few weeks the boiler was intermittently not reaching temperature and losing pressure, so I called Biasi, who sent an engineer out within 48 hours. I was impressed, but he didn't know anything about Biasi boilers and was told over the phone to remove a wire from the diverter valve motor and put it back on. He left and the boiler seemed fine for a couple of weeks. After a couple of weeks the boiler went stone cold and needed pressurizing again so I called Biasi. Again, a quick response was impressive. Same engineer as before found the boiler was leaking from the safety valve and auto air vent. Both replaced and boiler working fine when he left. Another couple of weeks went by and the boiler again went hot/cold and again had lost pressure. This time the engineer took 4 weeks to arrive and he found the expansion valve leaking and exchanged the expansion tank. He also replaced the 2 valves replaced in an earlier visit. When he left, the boiler was working fine again. A few weeks later, the hot water tap temperature was set to 42c and on inspection of the boiler it was reaching 35c, switching off and going down to about 27c, meaning the shower was running hot and cold. So again the Biasi engineer was sent and he checked a few things but found the boiler was working fine and told me if he gets called back I would be charged. I told him that the problem is intermittent and when he left, the boiler was working fine. A couple of months went by and the boiler worked fine for those 2 months but again started running hot/cold. So again Biasi was called. On a Friday their engineer arrived, at last he saw the fault, did a few tests and told me the heat exchanger was blocked and I needed a new one. Biasi tells me '245 because it's not covered under warranty. I got a call out bill for '95 (probably the fastest 2nd class letter that's ever been delivered in the UK) . Since the plumber left , the boiler has been working fine. Please take my advice. Stay well clear of Biasi boilers.

Brian Dudhill

United Kingdom

"Junk!!!"

I bought a new home with a Biasi Boiler in the basement three years ago. It will break your bank account keeping it running! I am removing it and buying a system 2000 asap! Buyers beware!!!

Tom Hartin