Armstrong Air Furnace Reviews

"Furnace is solid! Armstrong impressed"

I was skeptical of a new brand I have not heard of. But after having a great A/c from Armstrong I said "Why not install the furnace too" Now I have a great furnace that heats very well! Armstrong Air impressed me. Good units!

Debbie R

Oakville, Canada

"Furnace hi efficiency pro series"

Armstrong air is best furnace on market now. I am HVAC contractor and that furnace have good warranty quite no any problem.

Renato

Canada

"Armstrong Furnace"

I've had my Armstrong furnace for 26 years and only had 2 repairs in that time. One repair was the control board and the other repair was the spark controller. I could have had the furnace longer but decided to put in an American Standard. I was very satisfied with the Armstrong product.

Cheryl S.

Crest Hill, IL

"Plan to spend plenty on repairs each year. Sometimes twice a year."

We purchased an Armstrong Ultra V Tech 80 in 2008 from a heating/cooling company. We needed repairs in 2010 and every year thereafter. Sometimes twice a year. I'm writing this review only now because I am fed up with having to spend so much money each year for repairs. I called a repairman today because the heater will not go on. Second time this year for service. I have used several different companies when I needed service so this is not related to knowledge or lack of. A couple of repairmen said this product keeps them in business. Product reliability is not Armstrong's best attribute. I read their reviews on this page and others and I am not the only one with concerns and complaints regarding Armstrong's product quality. So, will I ever buy Armstrong or recommend their products? —NO—NEVER– I"M done..i added up how much I have spent since 2010 excluding today's service call. $1849.16.. and still going strong….Please, when deciding to replace your furnace and air conditioner check other manufacturers. Thanks–Jay

Jay

Gold River CA

"Stay away from Armstrong"

We purchased an Armstrong high efficiency furnace with our new build 3 years ago. Three years in, the Armstrong furnace has malfunctioned every year without fail. Each year the technician replaces the pressure switch, citing poor quality pressure switches. I will never buy Armstrong again.

gerry